Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Just Keep Swimming

So teaching swimming and PE is well underway and I'm getting the hang of my new schedule and being in a swimsuit 2+ days a week.  I definitely feel like crap in a swimsuit right now but I am trying to just keep on working out.  My weight watchers hasn't been going that well sadly.  I really really want to make changes but I have these eating habits that are just ingrained in me and so so hard to change.  I really miss the days where I could just work out longer and harder and lose weight.  I love working out and wish it were like that again.  Grocery shopping here is nothing like back home and it is super cheap to order out or go out and then I really don't know what I'm getting.  So I'm frustrated to say the least with my eating/diet.  Hit a road block you could say!

HELP!!!

3 comments:

Mary said...

i'm serious about starting a blog. we can do this together and it'll be easier. love you!

Morgan said...

You can do it!! Just have faith. Changing eating habits sucks, I know, but taking baby steps helps.

Kathy in Vietnam said...

Hi Jennifer,
My name is Kathy, I am coming to Vietnam a week from today. I would love to have a work out buddy when I am there. I will be there for 3mos, living in the GO VAP area. Let me know if you are interested. Check out my blog:kathyinvietnam. I'm not a hard core work out type, just want to be on a schedule that works. Hope you're interested, if not, that's okay too!
Kathy