Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hump Day

I can't believe it is only wednesday, only two days left until I leave for sunny Mexico with Greg and my mom. I can't wait to get out of Dodge, the past two weeks have been long and draining. I'm in the middle of my practicum hours for DAPE and I absolutely love it. Today I taught 5 preschool classes and had so much fun. Fridays are the best days because I get to teach swim lessons at the Y with kids. Friday night Greg, Sara, Andy, and I are going to the Wisconsin/St Cloud Hockey game and sitting in the st cloud student section but secretly we'll be cheering for the Badgers! Then on saturday we leave for Mexico. I can't wait to have a pina colada, read a book, swim in the ocean and just relax for a week, it couldn't come at a better time. After spring break I start coaching track at Apollo High School and start two other sets of field hours, so I'll be really busy, but I can't wait, I love the track kids and can't wait to get started with them!!!!

1 comment:

Andy said...

I'm gonna miss you. You are going to have fun though, plus you will get a head start on your(our) tan line competition. I will win that one though.